Pages

google analytics

Saturday, December 11, 2010

NMovember/early December 2010

Movember is over and Christmas is upon us! 
So far, the counted donations for our Movember Team have reached $730!! About $200 more is expected to clear the bank soon too. This is a great result. Thanks to all who donated! 
Not only did my team raise such a great figure, but almost all the information leaflets we made available have gone! The guide to what works for depression was the most popular, having only 10 copies they disappeared fast. Also going quick were the Beyond Blue flyers for Depression in Men.

My goatee is coming back well. I'll try and find some pics from Movember to post this week.

Study:
My Spring Semester uni results were released this week! I'm happy with the marks. For the 3 units I did, my marks were 72-73-73, all credits. Not too bad, since I felt like I bombed the exam for the 72 mark. This makes my GPA so far 5.333, which is just above a credit (4=pass, 5=credit, 6=distinction, 7=high distinction).
I hope I can keep it up- I've got chemistry this semester, which I've heard lots of people say is hard :( 
The other subjects I'm enrolled in for Autumn are Epidemiology and Science in Society, which look interesting.

That's all for now,
Andrew

No comments: