Pages

google analytics

Tuesday, December 28, 2010

mmmm.... CAKE, my fav!

My Christmas present for this year is coming next year. Cake (the band) is releasing their new album, 'Showroom of Compassion' on January 11 (Happy Birthday Jeff!).
My pre-order went in as soon as it was available, which means my Vinyl LP copy will be SIGNED BY THE BAND!!!!

This album's been a long time coming: Cake's last release was the "B-sides and Rarities" compilation in 2007. The last new music album was "Pressure Chief" in 2004 (when they toured Australia and I saw them LIVE). Last year they re-released their first album, "Motorcade of Generosity", digitally remastered & beautiful.

Here's the band talking about the Showroom of Compassion and the first official music video from it (Sick of You):


No comments: