Pages

google analytics

Wednesday, June 9, 2010

El Jacketeet-o

For a while I've been drooling over the custom odd-jackets/sport-coats at A Tailored Suit. Currently these are out of my price range, but op shops are just right. The other day we were at St James' op shop down in South Broken Hill, next door to Patton Park. While Tab looked at everything else, I looked at the small men's section in the corner and found some jackets.
Unfortunately, my eye for sizing is not very good, so when Tab was nearly done, I enlisted her to find the larger ones for me to try on. We picked this nice jacket from the back and I'm looking forward to the next opportunity to wear it.
I love the 'aged' look on photos

For more info on odd-jackets, sport-jackets and men's fashion, consult A Tailored Suit's Style Guide and Art of Manliness' Dress and Grooming section.

Dress sharp Gents.

No comments: